Business Development + Sales Intern
Business Development + Sales Intern
London (No remote)
Don Stein, CEO (https://www.linkedin.com/in/donstein)
Don previously started a venture-capital fund in San Francisco, California. He’s hosted 50 events, invested in 30 startups, and has raised millions of dollars for multiple companies he has co-founded.
Teooh is a high-growth venture backed startup built in Silicon Valley. Teooh is poised to become one of the fastest growing and most unique companies in the world thanks to a world class team of entrepreneurs, developers, and investors. Our team values giving full autonomy to each employee to complete their responsibilities, this means you will take full ownership over your division of the company and are expected to deliver high quality results as we continue to become an iconic startup company.
The most important skill in both business and life is the ability to get on phone calls and sell yourself or sell products. If you can master this skill, then you can capture any opportunity and persuade anyone to do nearly anything. On a daily basis you will be expected to reach out to potential customers, and move them through the pipeline so they eventually become dedicated customers who love our company. You’re expected to cold message potential customers, schedule meetings, and then give each customer a product demo. You will have full control over your daily hours, and you’ll be measured on the number of new customers you can generate per week.
- Generating new customer leads on a weekly basis
- Sending 100’s of cold emails
- Speaking with 100’s of customers about their needs
- Making sales and generating revenue
- Giving product demo's to potential customers
- Cold Emails: You’ll be expected to generate new business with daily emailing
- People Skills: You’ll be talking with new people on a daily basis
- Network: You’ll be networking, socializing, and shadowing our CEO as you speak to Silicon Valley insiders
- Sales Skills: You’ll be expected to understand our business model, identify potential customers, and close revenue
- Conversational Skills: You’re going to be talking to a lot of cool people, you’ll be trained on the art of story-telling.
- ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’
- Cold messaging (Gmail, Mailchimp, LinkedIn InMessage)
- Tracking Sales Pipeline (Monday.com, HubSpot, CRM’s)
- Generating Revenue (Stripe, Invoicing)
- Motivated to become a CRO, CSO, or CEO
Teooh is a venture-backed startup founded in Silicon Valley, but now operated in London. Teooh has acquired a world-class group of investors like General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Betaworks, and many other notable Silicon Valley based Venture Capitalists. The Teooh mission is to remove physical barriers from attending events and meeting the right people, bringing people all across the world closer together. Teooh is a virtual reality company where brands use Teooh Venue’s to host online events. Organizers schedule and plan their event using custom software, plus invite attendee’s using a unique RSVP system. Attendees arrive to the virtual venue as an avatar, and then control their character similar to a video game. Each attendee has the opportunity to customize their avatar character, and can then attend different panels, speeches, and socialize just like at a real-life event.
- Website: www.teooh.com
- Visual Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrHTLGIi9gs
- Teooh focuses on Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing, Virtual Worlds, Communities, and Email Newsletters.
Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. You can view their website at https://www.teooh.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn